Full Circle Fitness is Hiring!
Full Circle Fitness is looking for a very unique person. Is it you?
We're not your typical gym, and we're not looking for your typical person.
We're looking to add to our amazing team, and we're not just going to take anyone.
We exist for one reason; to change lives.
We're on a mission to change as many lives as possible in adults over 50, and we need an incredible team to do that.
APPLY BELOW IF…
You’re an Energetic, Customer Service Focused, Self-Motivated Person who will excel in an entrepreneurial environment
We're really looking for someone who possesses the following characteristics:
- Has integrity in everything they do
- Pays close attention to detail
- Always humble
- Knows how to have some fun
- Takes initiative
- Great with people
- Wants to help to grow our business
- Wants to leave a legacy and change people's lives
WARNING: Working in an entrepreneurial company is quite different than working for a "corporate company." We're looking for someone who has a strong desire to constantly get better, is creative, and can be flexible.
For experience, we're looking for someone that has strong customer service skills, has experience in pilates in a group setting, and displays a genuine passion for the success of our clients.
For requirements, we don't NEED you to have a college degree or anything like that, we just need you to be a rockstar and have a current pilates certification.
THIS IS THE LAST FITNESS STUDIO OUR CLIENTS WILL JOIN AND WE WANT THIS TO BE THE LAST PLACE YOU'LL WORK.
Your Primary Objective: Make sure that the time that they are at Full Circle Fitness is the best part of their day.
- Pilates certification, relevant degree, or at least 1 years experience
- Neat, clean appearance; prompt & efficient, loyal, honest, and dependable
- Excellent communication skills are required, including phone etiquette and customer service
- Ability to coach in a team atmosphere and motivate clients
- A desire to change lives
- The ability to create constant wow experiences in the lives of our clients
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Coaching: semi-private pilates sessions (3 people) and 1:1 private sessions.
- Programming: create and contribute to our clients programming.
- Accountability & Retention: responsible for knowing and implementing the standard protocols pertaining to client accountability and retention.
- Internal Marketing: must be willing to implement internal marketing calendar as given by leadership.
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, AND HOURS:
- Part-Time Position (approx 6am to 1pm Mon-Fri)
- Flat Hourly Wage- no need to worry about commissions & sales
- Company provided uniforms, continuing education, in-services, and free training at the best studio around :)
HOW TO APPLY...
We’re looking to hire the RIGHT person relatively quickly. If this position sounds like the PERFECT FIT for you, If you think you’re a fit for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Rosa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and why you are a good fit for the position.
This is NOT a corporate type of structure job. We are an entrepreneurial small business. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Full Circle Fitness is everything to us.
We want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing GREAT work and contributing to the growth of the business.