- 1 lb small potatoes, halved
- 1 12-ounce bag pre-cut broccoli florets
- 2 medium bulbs fennel, each cut into 8 wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper
- 4 (5- to 8-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp smooth Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1½ tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp minced fresh thyme leaves (or ½ tbsp dried)
- 2 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 450. Place a rack 6 inches from top of oven and another in lower half.
- On a sheet pan, combine potatoes, broccoli, fennel, 2 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, water, and ½ tsp each salt and black pepper. Toss to coat. Roast on top rack, 25 to 30 minutes, until tender and lightly golden.
- Line another sheet pan with foil and place fillets, skin down, on it. In small bowl, whisk 2 tbsp olive oil, both mustards, honey, thyme, lemon zest, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spoon over salmon.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, remove pan from oven and turn on broiler. Place salmon on top rack, broil for 6-8 minutes.
- Garnish with dill and serve with lemon wedges.
Susan Puckett is a cookbook author and former food editor of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Follow her at susanpuckett.com.